Sunday, January 10, 2010

It was a saturday

On 2nd Jan was Andy's 23th birthday, he had invited his poly and uni friends. We had steamboat for dinner at his house. Wow! its was already our fifth time celebrating his birthday together, I hope the coming years will be same.. =)

Poly days.. people said we looked like brother.. Jimmy MIA from this photo haha..

Look at this! haha.. Andy I know you like this photo alot..her name is Karen.


They were my polymates.. the girls that bring joy and laughter during class lessons.

Jimmy with from left: Yi Ling, Jin Jing and Zhi Min.

Yeah! All of us.. and the cute girl is andy's niece.

One more pic..=)

Guess what?! the birthday cake is durian flavour.. nice!

Group photo.. Happy Birthday to Andy!

On 9th Jan, it was a saturday.. it was my 3rd time meeting her, 1st time two of us.. lol!

I went out with Alicia, yes! I was lucky to meet her because she actually not free and wanted to go her dance club's chalet. We went to have dinner at Ambush Jurong Point. The food was not bad, she ate Cod fish pasta and I ate seafood rice.

And we watched movie, Did you hear about the Morgan? =)

It was a great outing.. and happy times always passed so fast. I hoping the movie will have no ending.. hahaha!

Everyone will be busy with studies but I hope there will be more meetings like this..=)

Take care.