Sunday, January 03, 2010

1st day of 2010

Wow! It was a fantastic night.. I met up with her again on the first day of 2010. =) her name is Alicia.

I thought I will spend my 1st day of 2010 watching ch5 haha! Well, not this time again.. I went Holland Village to join her friends for supper. =)

They are nice people.. many stories to share.

Sharing Hawaiian pizza..do you notice that both of us are left hander? haha!


Nice picture..

Thanks to Dave, he borrowed me his car.. and our nightlife begins.. lol!

Ken is "flying" haha..

Ken, me, Alicia and Teddy
The four guys were chatting..

We try our luck and went to St James pub and Villa Bali.. but we end up decided to go to Jurong Hill instead.. because Jurong Hill has no operating hours.. we can go anytime. =)

We were singing songs like Right Now and Closer when we were on the way, we had our own way of singing version.. haha! that's very fun..

haha! I had a suggestion which was to buy finger food and drinks to Juronh Hill.

Guess what, most of the tidbits I was eating it.. haha! We played interesting game like asking people questions.. Why, Where, Who, When, When and How.




Smile..

I like this photo..

Cameras was around us.. hahaha!
pic1
pic2
Me, Han Xian, Ken and Teddy

Group pic1
From left: Me, Alicia, Magdelene, Han Xian, Teddy and Ken
Group pic2
Group pic3
Thanks.. I had a great day with all of you. We went home at about 5am.. and I'm still super awake.. lol!

Yes! its a good head start of 2010... All the best to everyone, jia you in everything you do. =)

Take care.