Sunday, March 19, 2006

Big time at Town

After my work.. I went to meet keith and Dave at Marina Square..8pm. We had decided to watch Underworld Evloution. Well.. but GV Marina Square..selling fast, onli left a seat! Oh my god.. Then we went to walk walk at Sun tec city.. at food court to have some food den after we went to Starbucks..new environment at there, we chat abt our life and future plan..

A while later..Dave felt like die die must catch tat Movie..haha! And we found out tat Jurong Point has it. 11.25pm! Yeah.. we quickly rushed to jp immediately.

We were juz in time to watch it..haha! ya, M18 show.. But well, it was a nice show.. Teens will love it..action movie. Killing Wolves and Vampire..LOL! Hmm..after the show,it was areali 1.30am..and we again sit outside jp..chatting starts..haha! Becoz keith and I gonna miss our dear buddy.. he is goin to India for 3 weeks..army training. And 8 March..he will be back. Brother take care of urself man.. no need to say too much, u r old enough liao..LOL!

Keith --> Jia Wen
Dave --> Wei Jing

Our friendship started when I was 7 yrs old. =)
I treasure every friendship seriously.. (",)

Take care.

No comments: