Friday, June 24, 2005

She Really Does Know How To Make Me Glow....

Yest after sch in the afternoon, I accompanied Sandra for her check up. Wonder why she always looks prettier each day I see her. Haha. After the check up I had to go for work at night.. Sweety Sandra took the train wif me all the way to Jurong..although she could have juz took a direct bus hm from town. thanx Sandra! hmm.. a funny incident happened during the trip back to Jurong. While She was taking a nap on the train.. I took out my HANDPHONE to call my manager to let him know that I'll be late for work..

As we were about to reach JURONG, i woke up sleepy San. Being as cheeky as ever, she wanna change the wallpaper (which is of her) of my phone!!! While playing and stuff, she unintentionally put my HANDPHONE into her bag before she alighted at Chinese Garden. As the MRT door closes, i realized that my phone wasn't with me!!!! Being a "gan chiong spider" as usual, I thought I lost my HANDPHONE!!!!!!!! haha...On the train to work, I was searching for my HANDPHONE like "mad".. Even a passenger next to me helped me to find..(",). Finally, I decided to stay calm and not panic.. I quickly rushed to work and the first thing i did was to call Sandra.. Thank GOD!!! I left my HANDPHONE with her.. YES! Oh, so lucky.. haha! And I told her, it is ok.. I will juz get it from her the next time we meet up.. Yeah! can meet her again..haha!

This is the first time my HANDPHONE isn't with me. Hmm.. after I reached hm from work.. Jimmy (my group team leader) called me to inform me that we have to meet up earlier the next morning coz he "said we had to discuss our case study with our lecturer before going for classes." Well, the class was supposed to start at 9.30am the next morning.. And all along, I thought that I had to meet JIMMY and ANDY at 8.20am at Chinese Garden.. Well, didn't sense anything unusual about that at that point of time.. So, after the call, I juz called Sandra to say good nite and stuff.. I felt uncomfortable though coz my HANDPHONE was not with me.

tis morning.. at abt 8.25am, they still didn't turn up.. I felt worried coz I wasn't able to contact them.. Getting a little uptight, I decided to use the payphone to call ANDY.. Juz as i was about to call.. SANDRA from nowhere appeared in front of me.. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! She came down to Chinese Garden!!! She is so nice.. coz she had to wake up earlier den me juz to come here first.. She came down so early juz to return me my HANDPHONE.. Sorry, you must be tired ya..

And guess wht.. It was actually a SURPRISE... planned by SAN!!!!!! She called Jimmy and Andy to plan for tis surpirse.. Actually, I didn't have to go to sch earlier for discussion.. haha! Wow.. to my surprise.. She really appeared in front of me.. it was juz like a dream... a dream that I never wanna wake up from. Thanx Sandra! After tt, I accompanied her to work before I went to school.. Hmm.. It was really such a pleasant and sweet SURPRISE!!! take care, gd nite. =)

No comments: